Japan Injects Surprise Stimulus to World Markets - Best bet, 3-4 year high grade bonds in US Dollars
InstitutionalAdvisors.com FREE TRIAL HERE
- Yields in Russia have been rising since the low of 6.50% in May 2013.
- Of interest is that it was a seasonal low with the rush of enthusiasm that can run into May-June.
- This was also the case with the decline from 9.52% to 8.38% in May of this year.
- This year’s breakout level was at 9.85% and that was accomplished on October 10th.
- This was a warning on most lower-grade bonds and the yield is now at 10.22%, which hasn’t been seen since 2009.