High Grade Corporate Bonds Good Short Term Bet?
No Central Bank has ever controlled credit spreads.
Snippet from Pivotal Events August 12, 2015
- Technical excesses seen with the completion of the Shanghai Bubble have hit Disney.
- The initial plunge ended just above the 200-Day ma. It took almost 4 weeks.
- It took Disney two days to accomplish a lesser but still dramatic break.
- Whether in Shanghai or in New York intense speculation has similar characteristics.
- Intense speculation and its conclusion is fungible.
InstitutionalAdvisors.com FREE TRIAL HERE